Welcome to the Parish of Saint Michael the Archangel, Franklinville / Clayton, located in the Diocese of Camden, New Jersey under the leadership of the Most Reverend Dennis J Sullivan. Rev Lawrence E Polansky is our Pastor. Saint Michael the Archangel Parish was established September 29, 2010 through the merger of Nativity Parish, Franklinville and Saint Catherine of Siena Parish, Clayton. The Parish Office is located at 49 W North St, Clayton. We have two worship sites: Nativity Church located at 2677 Delsea Dr, Franklinville and Saint Catherine of Siena Church, 700 North Delsea Dr, Clayton. We invite you to visit the pages of our Parish Site, to learn about who we are as a community of faith and the services our parish provides. If you are thinking about moving into our area, we cordially invite you to make the Parish of Saint Michael the Archangel your parish home and join us in our mission.
From the Pastor's Desk
My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
- On a day of Fast, only one (1) full meal is permitted. Those between the ages of 18 and 60 are obliged to fast.
- On a day of Abstinence, no meat may be eaten. Those who have reached the age of 14 are obliged by the law of Abstinence.
- The obligation to observe the laws of Fast and Abstinence "substantially" or as a whole is a serious obligation.
- The Fridays of the year, outside of Lent, are designated as days of Penance, but each individual may substitute for the traditional abstinence from meat some other practice of voluntary self-denial as Penance.
- The time for fulfilling the Paschal Precept (Easter Duty) extends from the First Sunday of Lent, February 18, 2018 to the Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity, May 27, 2018.
Monday: 12 noon to 4 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9 AM to 4 PM
Friday: 9 AM to 12 noon
In the case of an EMERGENCY when the Rectory Office is closed, please call 856-881-9155.
Liturgical & Sacramental Schedule
Fridays of Lent at 7 PM
March 16th - Saint Catherine of Siena
March 23rd - Nativity
March 30th - Saint Catherine of Siena (no Benediction)
Confession to follow Stations on Good Friday
Saturdays of Lent
March 17th & March 24th
9:30-10:30 AM - Saint Catherine of Siena, Clayton
2:30-3:30 PM - Nativity, Franklinville
No Confession on Holy Saturday, March 31, 2018
Sundays in Lent
March 18th & March 25th
9:15-9:45 AM - Saint Catherine of Siena, Clayton
12:00-12:30 PM - Nativity, Franklinville
* (or by appointment)
Daily Mass Schedule:
Monday at 9 AM - Saint Catherine of Siena
Tuesday at 9 AM - Nativity
Wednesday at 9 AM - Nativity
Thursday at 7 PM - Saint Catherine of Siena
Friday at 9 AM - Nativity
Saturday at 9 AM - Saint Catherine of Siena
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday at 4 PM (Vigil) - Nativity
Sunday at 8 AM - Saint Catherine of Siena
Sunday at 10:45 AM - Nativity
Saturday: 3 - 3:30 PM
(or by appointment)
Holy Day Mass Schedule:
Vigil (night before) at 7 PM - Saint Catherine of Siena
Holy Day at 9 AM - Nativity
Holy Day at 7 PM - Nativity
Click here for Fr. Larry's Blog (containing his bulletin reflections & homilies)
Click here for Current Ministry Schedules for the Parish of Saint Michael the Archangel
Click here for Daily Scripture Readings
Click here for the Diocese of Camden Website
Click here for the Saint Michael the Archangel Regional School Website
Click here for information on reporting sexual abuse or call toll-free 1-800-964-6588.